Most gamers and golf fans remember button tapping their way to long drives, birdies and better on the popular Tiger Woods PGA Tour games over the years. However, it’s been 7 years since the last one came out and the rebranded Rory McIlroy PGA Tour version in 2015 didn’t live up to the same hype and was dumped after one release.
The good news is that 2K Sports are releasing PGA Tour 2K21 on August 21, 2020 for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch which looks set to be a hit and will break the cycle as the next great golf game. This is the first PGA Tour game 2K Sports have released but they are responsible for making the latest NBA and WWE games so golf-game enthusiasts should be in safe hands.
What you need to know about PGA Tour 2K21
- Justin Thomas is the game’s cover star and is one of 12 top professional players in the game.
- There will be stunning courses including TPC Sawgrass, East Lake Golf Club and more to play.
- There will be an all-new PGA Tour career mode where you have to prove you have got what it takes to become the FedExCup champion.
- You get to customise and upgrade your clubs and gear in the career mode with all the best brands and manufacturers.
- There will be commentary from Luke Elvy and Rich Beem.
- You can create your own dream courses and holes that can be played against friends online or on the same console.