Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards…
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Brooks Koepka – The World No.1 returns to the Middle East this month eager to maintain his lofty position and add more silverware to his trophy cabinet.
- Danny Willett – We chat candidly with former Masters Champion Danny Willett about his long road back to success after a lean spell immediately following his Major breakthrough in 2016.
- Romain Langasque – The likeable Frenchman reflects on a breakthrough year on the European Tour and how success among his fellow countryman continues to spur him on.
- Henrik Stenson – Swing Analysis – We sit down with Pete Cowen to find out how extended sessions on the range at the DP World Tour Championship helped Henrik Stenson return to the winner’s circle just a few weeks later at the Hero World Challenge.
- Honma: The world’s most premium golf clubs receive a spectacular revamp – With the release of their all-new BERES line, Honma have taken their clubmaking craftsmanship up a notch.
- TaylorMade unveil their new, improved P790 Ti irons – The new P790 Ti range is TaylorMade’s premium club and are golf’s first hollow-body titanium iron that brings game-improving performance to their P series.
- Master the chip-putt – Yasin Ali, PGA Teaching Professional, Leadbetter Golf Academy Dubai, JA The Resort, demonstrates a step-by-step guide to using a putting stroke to hit easy chip shots from tight lies around the green.
- Play like the pros – Alastair Brown and Stephen Deane from the renowned Peter Cowen Academy talk us through how to play a key hole on The Majlis at Emirates Golf Club and Earth at Jumeirah Golf Estates respectively.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2019 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.