Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards…
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Shane Lowry – Open Champion Shane Lowry is focussed on finishing 2019 with a flourish in Dubai.
- Matt Fitzpatrick – We talk to the affable Yorkshireman about his season so far, and find out how finishing runner-up four times is sprurring him on to grind harder and continue to improve.
- Matt Wallace – We caught up with last year’s DP World Tour Championship runner-up to find out how determined he is to go one better this year and stake a claim for a Ryder Cup berth in 2020 having narrowly missed out last year.
Finding the right shaft for you – eGolf Megastore’s Perry Harper gives us the lowdown on stock and aftermarket shafts and the importance of getting custom fitted.
- Chip with your body – not your hands – Let your upper body and club do the work when it comes to a short chip shot with this simple technique from Stuart Fee, PGA Teaching Professional, Leadbetter Golf Academy Dubai, JA The Resort.
- The principals of chipping – Emirates Golf Club’s Mark Bruce teaches you the chipping technique that Pete Cowen follows when working with the likes of Major winners Brooks Koepka and Gary Woodland.
- Master the greenside bunker up-and-down – Michael Harden, PGA Teaching Professional at the Address Montgomerie, talks us through the basics of getting it up and down from a bunker.
- Fix the bottom hand to become a top player – Sven Nielsen from the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai will help you grip the club correctly so you can start hinging the wrist effectively.
- Play to your strengths – When faced with a pressure drive it’s best to go to what you’re most comfortable with. Tim Backhouse, Senior Teaching Professional at the Peter Cowen Academy at Jumeirah Golf Estates breaks down the teeing options at the Earth course’s 18th hole.
- Control the ball in the wind – Alex Day, Head Professional at Dreamland Golf Club, demonstrates a step-by-step process to controlling your ball flight in gusty conditions.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2019 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.