Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards…
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Scotty Cameron – The man behind the famous putters is our cover feature this month as he delves into how the company started and where his ideas come from.
- Ahmad Skaik – The only way is up for this young Emirati who has proven he’s the best player from the UAE this season with three titles to his name.
- Toby Bishop – The Welsh 16 year old is on fire and has shown he has the potential to go far in the sport with his recent victories and record-breaking rounds.
- Stephen Gallacher – The Scottish stalwart has achieved a great deal in the game but is still hungry for more with his son on his bag and he knows he can still keep up with Europe’s best after his triumph in India last season.
- Catriona Matthew – The LPGA Tour veteran is ready to captain the European Solheim Cup team into battle in August.
- Scotty Cameron Special Select Range – Jordan Smith tests out this new putter range that’s got heaps of new technology handcrafted into the original classic designs with a reduced price point,
- Callaway Mavrik making its mark – Toby Bishop shares with us how much of an impact the new Callaway Mavrik has made on his game.
- Ho-Sung Choi Swing Sequence – Alastair Brown breaks down the most unique swing on Tour.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2019 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.