Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards…
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Paul Casey Dialled in for Dubai – We sit down with Englishman Paul Casey to get the lowdown on his first European Tour win in five years and how. The Ryder Cup star is hoping to put himself in prime position in the Race to Dubai ahead of the DP World Tour Championship.
- Billy Horschel – We catch up with the five-time PGA Tour winner as he joins an increasing band of high-profile American globetrotters who have dusted off their passports to enjoy the international spoils on offer on the European Tour.
- Patrick Reed – The feisty American (right) narrowly missed out on becoming the first American player to lift the Race to Dubai title last year after he was pipped at the post by Francesco Molinari. The 29 year old talks about his joy in playing around the world on the European Tour.
- Srixon z585 – Irishman Shane Lowry’s Open Championship win with Srixon irons has put the brand in the spotlight. Time to test them out for ourselves…
- Callaway Apex Smoke 19 – new Apex Smoke irons look unbelievable cool but how do they perform and are they durable in the UAE heat?
- Honma XP-1 range – Japanese high-quality brand’s latest release, the XP-1, are game improvement clubs in tour clothing that supply you with all the tools to shoot lower scores.
- Fixing the fundamentals – Jamie McConnell, Director of Instruction at the Claude Harmon Performance Golf Academy, demonstrates two simple steps to fix misaligned pelvis and spine positions when making your swing.
- Two chipping techniques everyone should learn – Danny Jakubowski, Group Director of Instruction at Abu Dhabi Golf Club, highlights two key chipping methods while giving us an anatomy lesson.
- Peter Cowen Solid Foundation Drill – Jonathon Craddock, Teaching Professional at Jumeirah Golf Estates, demonstrates a Peter Cowen wide stance drill to help you hit those greens with long irons and woods.
- Correct release off your belt loop – Alastair Brown , Senior Golf Professional at Emirates Golf Club, teaches you how to find the correct release point of your wedges to get that tour level strike.Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2019 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.