Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards…
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Tommy Fleetwood – The inimitable Tommy Fleetwood played tournament host for the first time at the recent Betfred British Masters and cherished the experience. Here the 2017 Race to Dubai champion and Ryder Cup hero talks about his rise through the ranks in golf and how he’s helping the next generation with his own Junior Academy which opened in March.
- Lee Westwood – Age is just a number for 46 year old, Lee Westwood, who still believes he can compete at the highest level and is being rumoured to be the 2022 European Ryder Cup captain.
- Dubai Duty Free Irish Open – We speak to DDF’s Executive Vice Chairman and CEO Colm McLoughlin and preview the upcoming Irish Open which is set to feature an A-class field and festival-esque theme under the direction of tournament host Paul McGinley in Lahinch.
- Fearnley International Open – Hot on the heels of his hugely entertaining appearance at last month’s DHL Open, England football legend John Barnes is set to feature again as the DHL Swing Against Cancer Golf Series goes global at Newmachar Golf Club, Aberdeen.
- Greg Sproule – The Falcon and Associates CEO reflects on the innovative Omega Dubai Moonlight Classic which showcased a raft of innovative ideas and proved a big hit with players and fans.
- PXG 0211 Irons – These new irons are significantly cheaper than the usual releases from the exclusive brand while still delivering impressive quality.
- PING BLUEPRINT Irons – We take a look at PING’s first Tour-inspired blades which are purely designed for highly skilled golfers.
- PING G410 LST – We test PING’s new Low Spinning G410 drive and compare it with the popular G410 Plus.
- Mini Driver Evolution – Did you used to rely on a Mini Driver if you were struggling to find fairways? Well good news, TaylorMade has brought a new one out!
- Which big stick to buy? – We catch up with the Putting Pirate as he shares tips on how to choose the right driver and the importance of getting fitted.
- Brooks’ Major Swing – Pete Cowen analyses how Brooks Koepka has developed a swing that’s both monstrous and accurate.
- Towel Drill – Towels are used in many different practice drills and this unique version by Stephen Deane at Jumeirah Golf Estates’ new Peter Cowen Academy works on stability, shoulder loading and shallowing.
- Control your clubface direction at impact – Sven Nielsen shows how you can improve your iron play at the all new state-of the-art indoor facility at the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai which has a virtual simulator to track the various ways you can manipulate the clubface to affect ball flight direction.
- Use your body for distance control – Alastair Brown from Emirates Golf Club demonstrates how you control your wedge shots by using certain muscles in your body. The further you want to pitch, the more muscles you need to activate to generate the correct momentum.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2019 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.