Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Sergio Garcia – The Spanish star has his sights set on more Ryder Cup glory later this year. Europe’s all-time leading scorer is going all out to make Padraig Harrington’s team in September.
- Sungjae Im – We chart the emergence of young Korean star Sungjae Im, who barely takes any weeks off on the PGA Tour and has produced some eye- opening displays in his short career so far.
- Dubai Golf Trophy – The famous local tournament enters a new historic phase as women are set to compete for the first time.
- Emirates Amateur Golf League – Find out how the world’s first franchise-based golf league tournament will be ‘a game-changer’ for amateur golf.
- Titleist TSi family– With a choice of four different heads, we delve deep to see how the new TSi family of drivers cater for all levels of player.
- What’s in the bag? – We take a look at what some former Masters winners are currently playing.
- Sink more putts – Set yourself up for success with this tip from Jackson Bell, Senior Teaching Professional, Jumeirah Golf Estates
- Dominate Practice Sessions – Arm yourself on the driving range with these go-to drills from Jonathan Craddock, PGA Professional, Dubai Golf Programme Development, to check you’re making the right progress.
Subscribe to our twice monthly newsletter for great content, exclusive competitions and to find out all the latest news and happenings in the Middle East golf scene.
You can also subscribe to receive a free copy of Worldwide Golf direct to your home or workplace every month (UAE residents only, apologies to our international readers).