Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Louis Oosthuizen – The South African superstar gives us the lowdown on his Open Championship triumph in 2010, his work with Worldwide Golf columnist Pete Cowen and what lies ahead for the golfing world after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Paul McGinley – The European Tour stalwart talks about the Tour’s future, Rory and Rahm’s battle for supremacy and how Sir Alex Ferguson played an instrumental role when he captained Europe to glory in the 2014 Ryder Cup.
- Miguel Ángel Jiménez – The coolest man in golf gives us his thoughts on a range of topics from the highlight of his illustrious career to how many cigars he smokes a week!
- Christiaan Bezuidenhout – It’s been a memorable 12 months for the Springbok starlet with a maiden European Tour title last summer and an invitation to make his debut at this year’s Masters. The youngster is preparing to keep his momentum going as a busy end to 2020 looms large.
- Flightscope Mevo Plus – We find out all about the new Flightscope launch monitor that comes at a much more affordable price than you’d expect.
- My Favourite Club – Tour professionals, celebrities and local golfers reveal their favourite golf club of all time and what made it stand out from the rest.
- Trottie’s TaylorMade Tour takeover – We speak to TaylorMade’s Global Sports Marketing Director Chris Trott about his top five drivers of all time and life on the Tour truck.
- PXG Tour Prototype Driver – PXG have made an announcement which will once again get the golfing realm talking but it will only be limited release so act quick if you want this special prototype.
- Titleist T400 – Titleist have launched their high-end T400 performance iron which is half the price of the CNCPT iron but still packs the punch and looks sublime.
- Louis Oosthuizen Swing Sequence – Yasin Ali from JA The Resort looks at the South African’s swing which is one of the finest in the sport.
- Why most golfers don’t improve – Manipulating your swing effectively isn’t something that can be done overnight. Alex Riggs gives advice on the best ways to improve.
- How to lower scores through putting – Putting often gets forgotten about in practice but could make the difference to your rounds.
Subscribe to our twice monthly newsletter for great content, exclusive competitions and to find out all the latest news and happenings in the Middle East golf scene.
You can also subscribe to receive a free copy of Worldwide Golf direct to your home or workplace every month (UAE residents only, apologies to our international readers).