Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Garrick Higgo – The young Springbok star is making waves on the European Tour after picking up a third title in just 26 starts at last month’s Canary Islands Championship. In this exclusive interview, the 22 year old discusses the electric start to his career and why this is just the beginning of his success.
- Will Zalatoris – After shooting to fame with a runner-up finish at The Masters, the Californian native is looking to take things one step at a time as he looks to get his hands on full PGA Tour membership before the end of the season.
- U.S. Open – Torrey Pines hosts the U.S. Open for the second time as the world’s best flock to San Diego to take on the challenging South Course in the third men’s Major Championship of the year.
- Meet our Test Pilot– Tour Professional, Nick Poppleton, has been taught under the watchful eye of Nick Huby and Pete Cowen and joins the Worldwide Golf team as our club tester. Read to find out why he’s the ideal ‘test robot’.
- DryJoy Premiere Series – FootJoy’s latest masterpiece comes in the shape of the DryJoy Premiere Series which features three new upper designs, Tarlow, Packard and Flint, inspired by three of FootJoy’s best celebrated innovators.
- PXG GEN4 – Many critics online claim that PXG are just expensive PINGS. We are huge fans of the PXG brand but Nick was up for his first release test as he put the latest PXG GEN4 iron up against the PING i210. The findings were a huge surprise.
- Pete Cowen – Master PGA Professional Pete Cowen on Brooks Koepka’s latest Major disappointment and the secret behind Rory McIlroy’s return to the winner’s circle at Quail Hollow – plus a step-by-step analysis of McIlroy’s swing.
Subscribe to our twice monthly newsletter for great content, exclusive competitions and to find out all the latest news and happenings in the Middle East golf scene.
You can also subscribe to receive a free copy of Worldwide Golf direct to your home or workplace every month (UAE residents only, apologies to our international readers).