Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards…
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- The Masters Preview – It’s been eight long months now, but Major Championship golf is back and we have an in-depth Masters preview of the action taking place at Augusta National from April 11 – 14.
- Simon Shanks – We speak exclusively to the emerging English golf coach who has helped Eddie Pepperell to win an elusive European Tour title and nurtured Jordan Smith on his journey from the EuroPro Tour to the European Tour.
- Dubai’s Kenyan Hotshot – 18-year-old sensation Bradley Mogire has been a member at Emirates Golf Club since he was four years old. Last month he played in the European Tour’s Magical Kenya Open and we caught up with the Kenyan-born Dubai resident shortly after.
- Is a Wedge-Fit worth it? – Understanding gapping along with loft and lies is only part of the story when it comes to saving shots with a wedge in your hand.
- Callaway Apex irons – Sam Taylor and Phil Scott test out the new Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 irons at the Els Club to see if they are worth the three-year wait.
- New Equipment – It’s a great time for golfers. Not only is The Masters just around the corner, most of the game’s major brands have just released their new offerings and eGolf Megastore in Dubai and Abu Dhabi has one of the biggest selections around.
- Think ‘Traffic Light’ for lower scores – Managing your way around the course will go a long way to lowering your scores. Ben Cannon explains the thinking process behind taking on the tricky 4th hole at The Track, Meydan Golf, which has the potential to be a card-wrecker…
- Be on the front foot around the greens – Many amateurs find it hard to shift the weight to their front leg when chipping and pitching. This towel drill by Sven Nielsen at the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai, will cure this and your consistency of strike.
- Trump International unveils state-of-the-art Golf Performance Academy – Utilise all the finest technical equipment whilst staying out of the heat this summer at the new indoor swing studios at The Trump International Golf Club, Dubai.
- AB’s ‘ABC’ of flight school – Chipping and pitching is all about controlling flight, spin and distance. Alastair Brown at Emirates Golf Club will help you achieve this by explaining how you can add variety to your short game arsenal.
- Longer muscles for longer drives – Improving your distance off the tee isn’t just down to technique. Go back a step and find out how to improve your flexibility and ‘fast twitch power’ to increase your numbers. Alan Walters from the ETPI at Jumeirah Golf Estates has all the details.
- Why the 8 o’clock position is a key indicator – The first part of the golf swing paves the way for what happens in the rest of the swing. Stuart Fee from JA The Resort teaches you the ‘Navel Drill’ that helps get the club, arms and body in unison together from the 8 o’clock position.
- Tour Destination – This month we shine the spotlight on the London Golf Club in the heart of Kent, known as the ‘Garden of England,’ where the Staysure PGA Seniors Championship will be played from August 1-4.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2018 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.