Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards…
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Cover Feature – Henrik Stenson – Hardwired for the grind – We sit down for an exclusive chat with former Open Champion Henrik Stenson and discuss his role in the European Tour’s latest viral smash, the new Callaway clubs (although he’s not yet replacing his trusted 3-wood) and how he keeps up with the new generation of stars from around the world.
- The Starter – We look ahead to the Oman Open and Commercial Bank Qatar Masters and talk exclusively to
Othman Almulla, Saudi Arabia’s first ever professional golfer.
- Pete Cowen – The Master PGA Professional talks about the pressure of the Majors and how the players are so dedicated to them that other tournaments are often an after-thought.
- David Howell Column – European Tour veteran David Howell looks back on his career and the Dubai Desert Classic and highlights the massive changes that have undergone in Dubai.
- Rafa Cabrera Bello Column – Spanish star Rafa Cabrera Bello talks about the importance of fitness with the big events coming thick and fast this season.
- Lydia Ko feature – We talk to Lydia Ko about her new gym routine and how that – coupled with the new PXG GEN2 woods – will help make 2019 go with a bang.
- The Putting Pirate – WWG meets up with the renowned Instagram sensation, the ‘Putting Pirate’ – a golf-obsessed guy from London who has amassed almost 1,000,000 followers…
- Claude Harmon III Performance Golf Academy – As the world’s first Claude Harmon III Performance Golf Academy opens at The Els Club, we speak to the man himself about emerging from his father’s shadow to become one of the game’s leading coaches.
- Callaway Epic Flash – This driver is taking the golfing world by storm with groundbreaking Flash Face technology, designed by artificial intelligence.
- Nick McInally – Callaway’s Commercial Director explains the exciting things in store after becoming the
European Tour’s official partner.
- TaylorMade M5 & M6 – TaylorMade have pushed the tech to the limits with their latest drivers
that the likes of Brooks, Rory and Dustin are using.
- Ping G410 – The weight is over as Ping finally release a driver with moveable weights for adjusting shot shape
- Titleist Pro V1 – We meet Titleist Brand Manager, Michael Creighton, to find out what steps they take to stay ahead in the game as they release the 2019 Pro V1 and Pro V1X.
- PXG 0341X GEN2 Fairway Woods – PXG’s GEN2 range is making a huge impact. This month we see
what makes the fairway woods so appealing.
- Cobra F9 Speedback – Claude Harmon III reveals what makes the new Cobra driver so special and how it helped Bryson DeChambeau win the Omega Dubai Desert Classic.
- Wide stance drill – Stephen Deane, Head Professional at Emirates GC, demonstrates an exercise that helps us understand that the ‘Up and Down’ movement controls the lateral and rotation in
- Cure your early extension – Early extension can lead to many poor shots and inconsistencies in each strike. Sven Nielsen, Head Pro at the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai, has found the ways and means to prevent this by showcasing the correct body movements.
- The Perfect Storm for creating backspin – Michael Sweenie from the European Tour Performance Institute at Jumeirah Golf Estates, explains the seven requirements in order to generate spin.
- Tour Destination – This month we shine the spotlight on Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf and Spa Club, one of Spain’s premier golf resorts situated on the Costa del Sol.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2018 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.