Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- John Daly – There might be a new ‘Wild Thing’ in town soon with the emergence of John Daly Jr. The son of the two-time Major champion has been making waves, and at the age of 17 can already drive it past his old man… look out!
- Andy Sullivan – After ending a five-year wait for a Tour title, Andy Sullivan is back smiling again. We chat with the engaging Englishman as he looks to end the season strongly and get back in the Ryder Cup fold once again.
- Sam Horsfield – With two victories in three weeks on the European Tour, we talk to young starlet Sam Horsfield about his journey so far and what he hopes to achieve in the game.
- Zenia Wivou – We caught up with Fiji’s first ever female pro golfer – Dubai-based Zenia Wivou, who is raring to go after recovering from a knee injury which took five months to heal and make her mark on the Australian Ladies Professional Golf Tour.
- TaylorMade P-Series Irons – TaylorMade have added more firepower to their ‘Players’ iron range with the P7MB; P7MC and P770 – we get to the bottom of their different characteristics.
- Titleist – Back in Black – We take an in-depth look at the new T-Series Black Irons from Titleist and the Jet Black SM8 Vokey Wedges. ThThere’s also the all-new Tour Speed ball which is set to hit the shelves soon.
- Throw the Dart – Gain more power and accuracy with this simple drill from Alastair Brown, Head Teaching Professional at Emirates Golf Club.
- How to play the 18th hole on the Earth course at Jumeirah Golf Estates -Michael Sweenie, Teaching Professional at Jumeirah Golf Estates, talks us through how to play the dramatic closing hole at the home of the season-ending DP World Tour Championship.
Subscribe to our twice monthly newsletter for great content, exclusive competitions and to find out all the latest news and happenings in the Middle East golf scene.
You can also subscribe to receive a free copy of Worldwide Golf direct to your home or workplace every month (UAE residents only, apologies to our international readers).