Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Padraig Harrington –We talk exclusively to the Ryder Cup Captain, who is looking to follow in the footsteps of European greats, including José María Olazábal, Bernhard Langer and Seve Ballesteros, in winning the Ryder Cup on American soil.
- Scottie Scheffler –We caught up with the American star in the lead up to the FedEx Cup Playoffs as he looks to cement a Captain’s Pick from Steve Stricker after his meteoric rise up the World Ranking.
- Chiara Noja – The Dubai-based prodigy, who plays off+7, made the Emirate her home last year and is now aiming for the very top.
- TITLEIST T SERIES – New line up packed with more tungsten but they all have one thing in common – height!
- PXG 0311ST BLADES – A work of art that is all about the player input.
- PING i59 –Imagine their successful Blueprint iron with more muscle.
- TAYLORMADE P790 – The do it all iron has just received a tech boost and it’s paid off.
- PING GLIDE FORGED PRO WEDGES – Are these premium wedges a perfect fit for the better PING player?
- Bow & Arrow – Stephen Deane, Dubai Golf Head of Academies, demonstrates a simple drill that will allow you to engage your body and build a consistent action that starts from the ground up.
- Swing in Balance – Harmonise the swinging of the arms with the rotation of the body with this useful tip from Alastair Brown, Head Professional at Emirates Golf Club.
Subscribe to our twice monthly newsletter for great content, exclusive competitions and to find out all the latest news and happenings in the Middle East golf scene.
You can also subscribe to receive a free copy of Worldwide Golf direct to your home or workplace every month (UAE residents only, apologies to our international readers).