Belgian golfer Nicolas Colsaerts reveals five secrets to Worldwide Golf in our final ‘five things’ of the year.
- Mild Style- I’m unable to eat any spicy food. Chilies give me the hiccups instantly.
- Power Play- I don’t play in tournaments in Johannesburg because the ball goes too far. I have to hit a nine-iron from 200 yards!
- Surprising- I’ve never had a hole-in-one (believe it or not)!
- Extreme Junkie- I love skiing and am a single handicap on the slopes
- No Tom Cruise- I’m petrified of heights so you won’t see me going up the Burj Khalifa whilst I’m playing in Dubai!