Dubai-born sensation Josh Hill will be targeting a piece of history this week as he links up with the England Boys team in their bid to win the European Team Championships for the very first time.
The boys will return to a familiar location in Germany for their European adventure in the from of St Leon Rot GC– host of the recent German Boys’ Open. The club will open its doors for 18 teams from around Europe for the next five days as team try to claim the Jean-Louis Dupont Trophy.
Stephen Burnett, England Golf’s men’s performance manager, said: “This team is packed with individual talent and featuring players with previous experience of international team events.
“Our boys have enjoyed a strong start to the season at home and abroad and can head to Germany with confidence. These championships are always fiercely competitive and it will be great to be in the thick of the action again after a two-year hiatus caused by the pandemic.”
- Josh Berry – Doncaster GC, Yorkshire
- Josh Hill – Trump Dubai GC
- Frank Kennedy – Trump Jupiter GC
- Dylan Shaw-Radford – Huddersfield GC, Yorkshire
- Harley Smith – Rayleigh GC, Essex (pictured above)
- Tyler Weaver – Bury St Edmunds GC, Suffolk