Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Cover feature: Henrik Stenson – Major Moment – Defending Open Champion Henrik Stenson has had a memorable 12 months looking at the Claret Jug on his coffee table every day. This year he’s reluctant to give it back and he promises to take the Jug sky-diving is he defends the title this year…
- The Starter – This month’s focus is the oldest tournament in the world – The Open Championship at Royal Birkdale. We take a look at the course, a look back at Padraig Harrington’s Major breakthrough at Carnoustie ten years ago and whether any of the plethora of recent Major champions can add another to their CV.
- Pete Cowen Column – PGA Master Professional Pete Cowen talks about practising without consequence and how this year’s Open could be won by just about anyone in the field.
- David Howell Column – European Tour veteran David Howell looks back to the time he held the clubhouse lead at the 2008 Open at Royal Birkdale and who he’s tipping to win this year’s Open.
- Alex Noren feature – After such a breathtaking season last year Alex Noren kicked on with a superb victory at the BMW PGA Championship in May – his fifth in a 12 month span. We speak exclusively with the Swede who reveals how a settled family life has helped the former workaholic creep into the world’s top 10 almost unnoticed.
- Rafa Cabrera Bello Column – Ryder Cup star Rafa Cabrera Bello goes surfing in Munich and loves every minute. But it’s back to business as he targets a strong showing at Royal Birkdale in the Major he covets above all others.
- Sebastian Heisele feature – The 6’ 7” three-times former Emirates Golf Club Champion and graduate of the EGF Junior Development Programme is making inroads in his rookie campaign on the European Tour this year – and he’s determined to do it the hard way.
- Tour News – A round-up of the recent events on the European, PGA Tour and Challenge Tour.
- Driving Success – We catch up with Dubai-based golf entrepreneur Dean Cheesley as eGolf Megastore’s Founder and CEO recounts the experience of his first two years in full time golf retail.
- Cobra F7 One Length – PGA Tour star Bryson DeChambeau discusses the merits of one length irons and how he found the perfect home at Cobra Puma Golf.
- Srizon Z565 – Stuart Barber reveals why the big dog packs the punch but without the hefty price tag of most competitors.
- TaylorMade P750 and P770 irons – Custom Fit Specialist Jason Ashley runs the rule over these two new irons from TaylorMade that are perfect for better players looking for more ball shaping capability.
- Wind It Up This Summer – Stephen Deane, Head Golf Professional at Emirates Golf Club reveals a drill that can be performed indoors or just about anywhere to improve your swing mechanics.
- Pro Tip: Chipping Completion Drill – European Tour player Chris Hanson demonstrates a great drill to help you improve your touch and accuracy around the green.
- Understand Impact Numbers To Control Ball Flight – Michael Bolt, PGA Professional at Trump International Golf Club, Dubai explains how to interpret your Trackman in order to improve impact position and ball flight.
- Diamond Country Club – The latest in our series of European Tour Destinations, Diamond Country Club on the outskirts of Vienna, Austria, comes into focus.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2017 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.