Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards…
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Cover Feature – Danny Willett – back with a bang! – It’s been a long time coming, but Danny Willett is finally a winner again at the season-ending DP World Tour Championship. We talk to the Englishman about his long road back to glory in this exclusive interview.
- The Starter – We look back at the winners and losers in 2018 and ahead to next month’s Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship.
- Pete Cowen – The PGA Master Professional gives us the lowdown on the year gone by and looks to the future in a wide-ranging exclusive interview.
- David Howell Column – European Tour veteran David Howell praises the manner in which Lee Westwood and Danny Willett returned to the winner’s circle on Tour.
- Rafa Cabrera Bello Column – Spanish star Rafa Cabrera Bello reflects on his season on the
European and PGA Tours and looks ahead to adapting to the new schedules next year.
- Royal seal of approval for European Tour – H.H. Sheikh Saeed bin Mohammed bin Hasher Al Maktoum visits the DP World Tour Championship.
- Thorbjørn Olesen Feature – We sit down with the Ryder Cup rookie to get the inside scoop on what it was like inside the team room at Le Golf National.
- Diana Luna Feature – The Ladies European Tour and Solheim Cup star gives her thoughts on getting through tough times on the tour and what can be done to help grow the women’s game across Europe and beyond.
- Colin Baxter – We get the lowdown on Hydroturf’s success in the MENA region over the last 23 years from Group Managing Director, Colin Baxter.
- Swing Against Cancer – Worldwide Golf and Sixteen10 celebrated yet another milestone after raising an outstanding US$100,000 for this year’s DHL Swing Against Cancer Series.
- Crazy Golf – Xander Schauffele answers nine weird and wonderful questions in our new ‘Crazy Golf’ feature.
- Christmas at eGolf Megastore – With Christmas just around the corner check out the latest golfing goodies to go under your tree.
- TaylorMade GAPR – We get to grips with the new TaylorMade GAPR clubs which are designed to fill the gap between your longest iron and shortest fairway wood.
- Serve the Ball up on a Tray! – Alastair Brown, Senior Golf Professional at Emirates GC, showcases the perfect motion for short pitch shots.
- Turn on the Power – Ross McArthur, PGA Teaching Professional at Trump International Golf Club, Dubai, shows us how to improve backswing and rotation for a more consistent shot pattern.
- Pitch Like the Pros – Tim Backhouse, Senior Teaching Professional at ETPI, demonstrates the ideal technique to control your distance and improve your strike.
- Faults and Fixes – Maria Jonsson, Teaching Professional at The Address Montgomerie, picks out the three common faults and offers advice on how to fix them.
- New Pro on the Block at Al Hamra – We catch up with new Head Teaching Professional Marc Arnold who shows us how to create more distance with the driver.
- Learn the Leadbetter Way – The one and only David Leadbetter shows us one of his signature putting drills at the opening of the Middle East’s first David Leadbetter Academy at JA The Resort.
- Tour Destination – This month we stay close to home and look at all the facilities that Jumeirah Golf Estates has to offer – including stunning real estate options and training complexes.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2018 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.