Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Cover feature: Bob Parsons – WWG meets Bob Parsons, the man behind the brand that’s taking the golfing world by storm – PXG. He tells his story from humble military beginnings to building a billion-dollar empire and making his move into the golf industry.
- The Starter – This month’s focus is the season’s second Major – the US Open – with the world’s best presented with a new course as the state of Wisconsin hosts its National Open for the first time. PLUS we look back at Payne Stewart’s memorable US Open win at Pinehurst in 1999, preview the action this year and take a look at what else has been happening in the game.
- Pete Cowen Column – PGA Master Professional Pete Cowen talks about his role in Ian Poulter’s recent resurgence after making a small tweak to his backswing.
- David Howell Column – European Tour veteran David Howell praises the inaugural GolfSixes event and hopes it can inspire a fresh generation to participate in the game.
- Alex Levy feature – After wrapping up his fourth European Tour title with the Volvo China Open, making the team for The 2018 Ryder Cup in his homeland is firmly in the sights of the outgoing Frenchman.
- Rafa Cabrera Bello Column – Ryder Cup star Rafa Cabrera Bello gives us an insight into his experiences on Tour this year.
- Sebastian Heisele feature – The 6’ 7” three-times former Emirates Golf Club Champion and graduate of the EGF Junior Development Programme is making inroads in his rookie campaign on the European Tour this year – and he’s determined to do it the hard way.
- Tour News – A round-up of the recent events on the European and US PGA Tours and a look at who’s hot and who’s not on the Race to Dubai and the Road to Oman. PLUS: The DP World Tour Championship announces an extension to remain at Jumeirah Golf Estates until 2020.
- Rory’s new TaylorMade deal – We take a look at the new clubs in Rory McIlroy’s bag after signing a huge deal.
- One length – one vision – eGolf Megastore’s custom-fit guru Jason Ashley gives us the insider information on the new Cobra F7 One Length irons.
- Practice Priorities – Alex Riggs, PXG Middle East Brand Ambassador, discusses three essential elements to focus on to get the most out of your practice session.
- Pitching – stability and rotation the key – Michael Sweenie, Head Golf Professional at Dreamland Golf Club, shows us five key ways to improve your pitching technique.
- Use the driver weight correctly – Stephen Deane, Head Golf Professional at Emirates Golf Club, explains just how the weight of the club can have a dramatic impact on the swing and impact.
- Effective course management – Michael Bolt, PGA Professional at Trump International Golf Club, Dubai, highlights how good course management can improve your scores.
- Diamond Country Club – The latest in our series of European Tour Destinations, Diamond Country Club on the outskirts of Vienna, Austria, comes into focus.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2017 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.