Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Cover feature: Tommy Fleetwood – Worldwide Golf speaks exclusively to Race to Dubai leader Tommy Fleetwood about his sensational season, his new arrival at home, how meditation helps him balance his life on and off the golf course and how he’s gearing up for the European Tour’s grand finale at Jumeirah Golf Estates.
- The Starter – This month we feature a stunning aerial shot of the Earth course at Jumeirah Golf Estates and look at all the latest happenings in the game. We look back at Rory McIlroy’s ten years on Tour and decipher why so many top stars are switching their caddies.
- Pete Cowen Column – PGA Master Professional Pete Cowen assesses the form of his stable of stars ahead of the DP World Tour Championship where it will be the players who have saved something in their energy tank who prevail after a long season on Tour.
- David Howell Column – European Tour veteran David Howell had a first-hand look at players trying to retain their playing rights and their livelihood at the Andalucia Masters at Valderrama and gives us a hint of what it’s like inside the ropes at such a crucial stage of the year.
- Rafa Cabrera Bello Column –Refreshed and raring to go, Rafa Cabrera Bello is back in action and looking forward to a strong finish to his 2017 Race to Dubai campaign at the DP World Tour Championship and has his gaze firmly fixed on qualifying for next year’s Ryder Cup Team in Paris.
- Colm McLoughlin feature – The Dubai Duty Free Executive Vice Chairman and CEO talks exclusively to Worldwide Golf about the company’s role in the growth of Dubai and their relationship with Rory McIlroy which has made the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open one of the most popular and prestigious tournaments on Tour.
- Lee Westwood feature – The Englishman looks back at his victory in the inaugural DP World Tour Championship in 2009 and talks about the success of this year’s British Masters. PLUS: Pete Cowen breaks down his swing.
- Jon Rahm & Sergio Garcia – Spanish stars Jon Rahm and Sergio Garcia have both had a year to remember as they look forward to bidding to end the season on a high at the DP World Tour Championship.
- Keith Waters feature – European Tour Chief Operating Officer Keith Waters talks about the growth of the Tour’s presence in the Middle East, the future and the ongoing success of the DP World Tour Championship.
- Tour News – The Luckiest Ball on Earth winner is announced and the Ceremonial Tee Shot which marks the countdown to the DP World Tour Championship is struck by H.E. Sheikh Fahim Bin Sultan Al Qasimi.
- PXG 0811XF Driver – eGolf Megastore’s custom-fit specialist, Regardt van Rooyen, gets to grips with PXG’s latest bomber.
- Titleist 818 Hybrids – Worldwide Golf Editor Alex Gallemore tests the impressive 818 Hybrids.
- Pat Perez’s PXG clubs – PGA Tour Pro Pat Perez talks about his PXG clubs, his upcoming trip to Dubai and his love of Nike Air Jordans.
- TaylorMade M CGB Irons – Are these TaylorMade’s most forgiving irons? eGolf Megastore’s custom-fit specialist Jason Ashley puts them to the test.
- Feel The Pressure – With Martin Robinson at The Address, Montgomerie Dubai.
- Improve Ball Striking – With Michael Bolt, PGA Professional at Trump International Golf Club, Dubai.
- Build A Solid Base – And hit longer shots off the tee with Alex Nicholson, Teaching Professional at The Track, Meydan.
- Tennis Ball Drill – An iconic Pete Cowen drill which will develop consistent clubhead speed with Stephen Deane, Head Professional at Emirates Golf Club.
- Two Club Body Drill – Nick Cork, Senior PGA Pro at Abu Dhabi GC showcases a drill for greater consistency and purer shots.
- Swing Lag – Jaco Stander, Teaching Pro at Saadiyat Beach GC teaches us a thing or two about creating lag.
- Troia Resort – This month, our series on European Tour Destinations heads to Portugal, just south of Lisbon, to report on the stunning Troia Resort.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2017 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.