Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Cover Feature – Sergio Garcia leads the way as he looks to defend his Masters trophy.
- The Starter – We delve deep and look at all the developing storylines ahead of this year’s Masters as the contenders come into form at Augusta National.
- Paul Dunne – Worldwide Golf talks exclusively with Ryder Cup hopeful Paul Dunne, winner of last year’s British Masters, as he talks about his transition to life as a tournament player on the European Tour and
what his goals are beyond making Thomas Bjørn’s side in Paris in September.
- Pablo Larrazabal – Spanish star Pablo Larrazabal sits down with Worldwide Golf to discuss how he plans to capitalise on his fast start to the season, with one eye firmly fixed on making a charge for this year’s Ryder Cup team.
- Pete Cowen Column – The PGA Master Professional believes that Rory McIlroy’s performance at Bay Hill makes him a favourite at The Masters but he must be beware of the Tiger
- David Howell Column – European Tour veteran David Howell gives his unique insight into the new Rules of Golf, which are set to be implemented in 2019.
- Rafa Cabrera Bello Column – Spanish star Rafa Cabrera Bello talks about his preparations for this year’s Masters and how he plans to follow in the footsteps of past Spanish winners of the Green Jacket.
- Tiger Woods – The former World No.1 and 14-time Major winner is back in the mix once again. We look at his history at The Masters: facts, figures and memorable moments.
- Sharjah Senior Golf Masters – We go behind the scenes at the Sharjah Senior Golf Masters presented by Shurooq, the first event on the 2018 Staysure Tour schedule, won by Thailand’s Thaworn Wiratchant.
- Tour News – WWG looks at the story so far on the 2018 Race to Dubai and the news that Saudi Arabia will host a European Tour event on the 2019 International Schedule.
- Swing Against Cancer – This year’s DHL Swing Against Cancer Golf Series kicks off next month – and is set to be bigger and better than ever before.
- Tour Mates – European legend and three-time Masters champion Sir Nick Faldo talks about times gone by and some of his old adversaries.
- PXG 0311 GEN2 Irons – Long, extremely forgiving and at the very top end of the price bracket, we look at the whole 0311 Gen2 range – the Tour Gen2, Players Gen2, Xtreme Forgiveness Gen2 and the Super Game Improvement Gen2 and see if they’re worth splashing out for…
- COBRA F8 Irons – The new Cobra F8 irons are aimed at the low to high handicappers with moderate swing speeds. We test them out on course at The Els Club to see how they perform.
- Ping G400 Irons – Is this Ping’s best iron since the Eye2? Find out as Jamie Coughlin, one of the leading Custom Fit Technicians in the UAE, tests it with TrackMan.
- Beam Me Up Scotty! – Stuart Taylor from ProSports International gives us the low-down on the entire range of Scotty Cameron putters.
- Chrome Soft – Hard, but Soft – The latest Callaway Chrome Soft ball utilises one of the hardest materials on earth – graphene. So how will it compare to the 2018 Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X?
- Chalk Line Drill – Stephen Deane, Head Professional at Emirates GC, showcases one of Pete Cowen’s drills to help you improve your chipping.
- Chipping it ‘thin’ – Pete Cowen demonstrates a drill that has helped Louis Oosthuizen cure an issue he sometimes has around the greens.
- Mount Juliet Estate – This month, our series on European Tour Golf Destinations heads deep into the heart of Ireland, to the lush Mount Juliet Estate in Kilkenny.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2018 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.