Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Cover Feature – Matt Fitzpatrick – The Yorkshireman’s season has been a slow burn but after defending his OMEGA European Masters title in Switzerland, he now has his sights set on a DP World Tour Championship double.
- The Starter – This month we speak to the new MENA Tour General Manager Robbie Williams, celebrate the DP World Tour Championship’s tenth- event anniversary and dissect the latest goings on in the golf world.
- Pete Cowen Column – The PGA Master Professional explains how much of an impact money has in every sport but in particular – golf. If his players’ are winning, he is in demand!
- David Howell Column – European Tour veteran David Howell expresses his delight at seeing Tiger Woods back in the winner’s circle and believes Justin Rose’s leap to the top was poor timing!
- Rafa Cabrera Bello Column – The Spanish star talks about the frustration of being left out of the Ryder Cup squad and looks ahead to a strong end to the season.
- Challenge Tour Grand Final – Ras Al Khaimah is set to welcome the top 45 European Challenge Tour players as the emirate plays host to the season-ending European Challenge Tour tournament for the first time at Al Hamra Golf Club.
- Tour News – WWG looks at the movers and the shakers on both the 2018 Race to Dubai and the Road to Ras Al Khaimah.
- Stuart McMurdo – Mr Jebel Ali – Stuart McMurdo has taken over the reigns from James Williams at JA The Resort Golf Course after working under him for 14 years and it’s fair to say that the 40 year old has gone straight in at the deep end!
- Challenge Tour – Player Focus – This month we take a look at at Swedish talent Sebastian Soderberg who is hoping he can usurp Road to Ras Al Khaimah leader Joachim B.Hansen and finish top in the Rankings.
- DHL Swing Against Cancer – The DSA Open saw 120 golfers take to the famous Majlis course at Emirates Golf Club for a day of golfing action before Lee Sharpe regaled 190 dinner guests with hilarious tales from his playing days with Manchester United and Leeds. This sold out event helped raise over US$30,000 for the Friends of Cancer Patients charity as part of the DHL Swing Against Cancer Series.
- Tour Mates – The 2017 Dubai Duty Free Irish Open runner-up, Matthew Southgate, tackles a round of quickfire questions about his mates on Tour.
- Mizuno JPX919 Iron Series -Mizuno’s new JPX919 Iron Series is making a huge impression in the region with its exceptional performance and stunning looks.
- Cleveland RTX 4 Wedges – Cleveland believe the RTX 4 wedges are the ‘most tour-authentic’ wedge they’ve ever made so we put them to the test at the Trump, Dubai.
- Titleist TS Metals – Titleist had a mission to release a driver that is as fast as humanly possible and they’ve done exactly that with the TS2 and TS3 drivers.
- Srixon Z Series Irons – Srixon has proven it still lives up to its reputation for making the ‘best forged irons on the market’ with their Z Series Irons.
- Swing plane and simple! – Ross McArthur, PGA Teaching Professional at Al Hamra Golf Club, demonstrates a simple drill using two alignment sticks that helps you achieve a consistent shot and strike path by concentrating on your swing plane and takeaway position.
- Float “like a Butterfly” from the Bunker! – Alastair Brown, Senior Golf Professional at Emirates Golf Club, introduces the special ‘butterfuly grip’ that is essential to helping you escape daunting greenside bunkers with delicate control.
- 3 steps to a better chipping action – Trump International Golf Club, Dubai’s Head Teaching Professional, Sven Nielsen, teaches you the three steps to chipping that makes the action and end-result look easy.
- Tour Destination – This month, our series on European Tour Golf Destinations heads to Quinta Do Lago in Algarve, Portugal which contains three award winning golf courses.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2018 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.