Subscribe FREE below to receive your fully interactive edition AND for a limited time only, subscribe FREE to our print magazine from the next issue onwards
Worldwide Golf is the official media partner to the European Tour in the Middle East and official magazine to the Emirates Golf Federation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Cover Feature – With a win at the Houston Open, Ian Poulter has burst right back into Ryder Cup reckoning and has his sights set on a busy summer on the European Tour. We caught up with him to get the lowdown on his recent resurgence.
- The Starter –This month we look ahead to the US Open and preview the action at Shinnecock Hills.
- Pete Cowen Column – The PGA Master Professional reflects on how much of a pivotal role mental strength and confidence plays in golf and reflects on Ian Poulter’s resurrection.
- David Howell Column – European Tour veteran David Howell highlights how this year represents a changing of the guard for the European Ryder Cup Team.
- Rafa Cabrera Bello Column – Spanish star Rafa Cabrera Bello talks about his upcoming Scottish Open title defence and his desire to nail down a Ryder Cup spot over the crucial summer period.
- Saudi Arabia – We delve into the developments taking place in Saudi Arabia ahead of the Kingdom hosting its first European Tour event in January next year.
- Tour News – WWG looks at the movers and the shakers on both the 2018 Race to Dubai and the Road
to Ras Al Khaimah.
- Lydia Ko – The young superstar has refound her mojo thanks to a new set of PXG irons. We
caught up with the former World No.1 just before she ended her two-year wait for a win on the LPGA Tour.
- Ismail Sharif – The Forefather of Emirati Golf talks about his new role at the helm at Jumeirah Golf Estates and discusses the progress that has been made with UAE National participation in the game over the past 25 years.
- Josh Hill – The UAE’s hottest young golf prospect recently roared to victory in the Emirates Golf Federation Men’s Order of Merit and we caught up with the Dubai-born 14 year old, who aims to be “the next Tiger Woods”, to find out about his rapid rise through the ranks.
- DHL Swing Against Cancer – The 2018 DHL Swing Against Cancer Golf Series kicked off in fine style when Liverpool FC legend Didi Hamman joined local golfers for the DHL Open at Jumeirah Golf Estates.
- Tour Destination – This month, our series on European Tour Golf Destinations heads to the Baltics and the stunning Estonian Golf and Country Club.
- Tour Mates – Julian Suri gives us an insight on what the golfers are ‘really’ like on and off the course in the latest edition of Tour Mates.
- PXG’s Mixed Bag – Get the best of all worlds with the PXG 0311 Gen2 Combo set – a mix of the
four types of Gen2 irons – as described by PXG’s Middle East Ambassador Alex Riggs.
- eGolf Megastore: Get more bang for your buck – We sit down with Dubai’s eGolf Megastore Senior Custom Fit Specialist Regardt Van Rooyen to find out why it’s better to get a driver head and shaft fitted instead of picking a club off the shelf.
- Footjoy Icons – We get comfortable with a new pair of customised Footjoy Icons to see how they compared to the old Footjoy Classic.
- Get the club in balance – Stephen Deane, Head Professional at Emirates GC, explains and demonstrates how much of a huge difference it’ll make to your swing if you get the club, and keep the club in balance.
- Unlock the power in your swing – Sven Nielsen, PGA Professional at Trump International Golf Club, Dubai, breaks the swing down into three movements that will help unlock your maximum power.
- Travel: Thailand – As the weather hots up in the Middle East, Thailand poses an ideal choice
for golf lovers in the region with some stunning courses, including the wonderful Banyan Golf Resort in Hua Hin.
Simply enter your details below to download:
Terms and conditions:
Copyright: © 2005-2018 Worldwide Sporting Publications All Rights Reserved
Worldwide Golf the Middle East’s Number One Golf Magazine specifies that post-press changes may occur to any information given in this publication and takes no responsibility for goods or services advertised.